Hi

Sunday, November 20, 2016

What am I grateful for?

I'm sitting in front of my laptop, with the sound of the T.V. playing over my head phones. I look to the left and I see my mom making our dinner. I have so much to be thankful for.
  • I am thankful for my grandma who always makes me food (whether I want it or not)Image result for grandma cooking
  • I am thankful for books which entertain me when I cannot use my laptop
Image result for books clipart
  • I am thankful for my sister who I can always count on to play games with when we are not in the house                                                                                                    Image result for girl clipart
  • And lastly, I am thankful for my parents who are always there when I need themImage result for family clipart

No comments:

Post a Comment