Hi

Sunday, April 30, 2017

The beginning of everything

In the beginning of anything, whether it be a game, an event, or a recital, you will always feel one or more of these 4 things. You will feel either feel complete fear because of how completely unprepared you are, anticipation for the event to start because of how overly prepared you are, nervousness from just being scared to mess up, and/or nothing at all because you don't care how you do because this will not effect you in any way. For me, I normally feel fear because no matter what, I always feel like I am completely unprepared. It doesn't matter if I studied all night (which I probably didn't) or didn't study at all (which is probably what happened), I will feel scared of failing. But, once you finally start, you can relax because either it goes completely how you imagined (which would be terrible because I always imagine worst case scenarios) or it goes great!

No comments:

Post a Comment