Hi

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Speech

Good Bye, Golf

So, I know I haven't been here as long as any of you guys have, but I feel like in the time I have gotten to know you guys, you already became like family to me. Because I didn't go to Hynes like any of you people did, I can't think of anybody there I would like to thank. I would, however like to give a quick thanks to my teachers back at SJB if you happen to stumble on my blog while on the internet.

First off, I would like to thank all of the eighth grade for just being the amazing people that they are. I would also like to thank the special people of my class. You guys have been some of my best friends throughout my few years of being here. I am glad that I got the chance to meet all of you wonderful people, all of you were so kind to me from Trisha, who baked treats for us, to Jason who I didn't exactly get off on the best foot with, (even Konrad, who was nice, well sometimes, actually a few times).

Second, I would like to thank all the other students at golf, from the kids that do the announcement, to my fifth grade buddy, and to the seventh graders in my gym class that became my friends. I would like to thank you all for helping me get through the last year of middle school.

Finally, I would like to thank all my teachers for teaching me and helping me get all the way to this point. I would especially like to thank Mrs. Joyner, for being the most fun, amazing, and caring person I have ever met. I would like to thank Mr. Carro, for always making learning fun with his puns. And last, but not least I would like to give a special thanks Mrs. Grossman, for not only teaching me well, but moving me into a class that I will never ever forget.

3 comments:

  1. "This fools almost as old as I am" -Jason summer before 8th grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on this special milestone!

    ReplyDelete