Hi

Saturday, January 7, 2017


Image result for hot chocolate packets swiss miss





Is this my gift?


Today, I am writing about an unusual gift that I received for Christmas. It started with my family staying up till midnight, so we could open all of our gifts. I liked all of my presents, except for one. I did not dislike it, I just was confused about why it was that I received this gift. It was a jar of powder with marshmallows. Now, this gift was from my sister, she told me that the powder was hot chocolate powder so that I could make hot chocolate. I love hot chocolate, But, I was confused why it was that my sister gave it to me in a jar. Another thing was, I don't really like marshmallows in my hot chocolate. But, even that was not my only problem with it. I remember my sister telling me that she was making my present the first day of December. Now, if that was the present she made, than thinking of the marshmallows being in that jar for almost a month is kind of disgusting to me. Now, I know that in the original jar, the marshmallows probably spend more time in there than they did in the jar, but I don't know if my sister accidentally put water in her gift, or if she maybe didn't close it all the way and some sort of bug got it.
All in all, if my sister wanted to give me hot chocolate for Christmas, she could have just given me a whole pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment